Moms in Prayer...
is a worldwide prayer movement of mothers, founded in Canada in 1984. Fern Nichols, founder and President of ‘Moms in Prayer‘ International (USA), began the first Moms in Prayer group. Today, thousands of mothers pray together in more than 142 countries.
We believe that God can change people and situations through our prayers. That‘s why we come together for one hour, once a week, in small groups to pray for our children, their teachers and their schools.
- We support our children in prayer.
- We share a common faith in Jesus Christ. Our prayers have a biblical foundation
- We bless teachers, principals, administrators and students and stand behind them.
- We advocate biblical values and high moral standards in our schools.
- We pray that every child in every country may come to Christ.
That every school in Europe, and around the world, would be covered in prayer.
Arise, cry out in the night, as the watches of the night begin; pour out your heart like water in the presence of the Lord. Lift up your hands to him for the lives of your children…
Lamentations 2:19 (by permission NIV 1984)